In the original musical signal there are accumulated anomalies that deteriorate the sound. Intermodulation, asymmetry, interferences, electronic noise, alterations in the waveforms, non-sinusoidal, etc.
These abnormalities are small, but once amplified severely restrain the electromagnetic behaviour of the speakers, and the the passive filters. The final sound is not as desired, producing a muddled and inaccurate soundstage, altered timbre, cancelling out micro-details, with a sensation of compressed or limited audio and heavy, exaggerated or slow bass .
Neutral DREi is connected before the amplifier. Its analogue process helps with these abnormalities, giving a pure musical signal optimized for amplification and to be faithfully reproduced by dynamic speakers. It can achieve a detailed, pure, neutral and crystal clear sound, as well as music reproduction without listening fatigue.
· Technology exclusively developed for Neutral Audio
· 100% analogue, no digital process affects the audio signal.
· Completely transparent to the user, “Plug & Play”
· Available for Professional and domestic High-End users.
· Specially recommended for live sound and musical reproduction, being most advisable for large setups, where Neutral DREi demonstrates its full capacity due to the complexity of setups and many speakers.
· Reduces artefacts and amplifies only musical content.
· Improves analogue signals coming from digital sources.
· Easer mixing and helps with intermodulation.
· With a Synergy control to adjust the buffers (3) or preamps response which DREi uses on the output, to obtain the best performance of the complete system. (depends on model)